Google Tag Manager Head

Monday, October 25, 2010

2010 Barangay Elections

Another election day. Another headache... disappointment with the government. If only not for my dad I would not waste my time with this election. Supposedly it would start at 7am but due to COMELEC negligence it started at 1pm. Wow! what a delay. Corruption is so much in our country. Due to greed of power and money politicians are killing each other. Truly money and power can be root of evil. I would like to believe that there is still hope but with what is happening every election day, I'm already losing hope. I know we can help our country  even if we are not in the position. In our own little ways we can do something towards the betterment of our place. I will try to do my best to be a good citizen and hope... one day... our world would be a better place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment