Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Getting Fit - 60 Day Conditioning Program

Since I give birth losing weigh is one of my problems. My friend's keeps on telling me do some workout to be able to lose weight. I guess working out at home would be better rather than going to the gym. Aside from it being free, I will have more privacy and I can do it when my kid is asleep or at school. I have freedom of time when to do it. I can also choose the music that I want depending on my mood.

I guess the Insanity 60 Day Conditioning Program would be a good choice for me. It's a cardio workout program in a DVD. It requires no weights, no need to go the gym and you only need to spend less than an hour a day. The Insanity Workout comes with 10 discs. The first CD is for fitness test.  The other five discs are for different workout rotation good for the first month which would require about 30mins of your time a day. The last four cds is a maxed out worked outs that would consume 45mins of your time. The package also includes Insanity Wall Calendar which would assist you on what work out to do each day, an elite nutrition guide to help you on what food to eat and an insanity fitness guide for you to know how to get the best shape.

One thing I really like about this program is that it requires no equipment. The workout features cardio, plyometrics and sports drills. If done and followed right you can actually burn up to 1000 calories. This is really exciting.

If you want to see proof on how this program changed the life of other people you can read some Insanity Workout Review. You would see a lot of good testimonials.

No comments:

Post a Comment