Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, October 16, 2010

4 Seater Dining Table

Yesterday Ate Joan told me that our neighbor who is planing to move is having a garage sale. She actually purchase a small red orocan cabinet for only P200. There are books, shoes, clothings, appliances, furnitures on sale. One of my neighbor suggested us to get the 4 seater dining table set. It looks somewhat similar to the picture below. The table has glass and still looks very clear. I was not able to check the chairs if they have foam. The owner is giving it to us for only P4500. I think its a good deal but problem is I don't have money yet. Robin asked the owner to reserve it for us. I am not sure if we will be able to get since we did not give her any down payment. I would have the money probably by November. I hope we will be able to get it. Its going to be a good dining set for a new house.

 

1 comment:

  1. These is a truly classy collection of dining table sets. I recently renovated my house and was looking for some trendy and stylish looking dining table sets. Your post has proved to be my savior. These are such great looking 4 seater dining table sets. I will surely get one for me as well.

    ReplyDelete