Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, February 5, 2010

Southeastern College Batch 98

Hi everyone! Just want to reach out to all High School Graduates of SEC Pasay City Batch 1998. I'm from IV-Rizal and my adviser is Mrs. Dacpano. It's been 12yrs now since we graduated and just wanted to see if maybe we can have a reunion. I wonder what happen to everyone, maybe some are already married with kids, some are working or living abroad, some already have mansion.

Isn't it amazing how fast days pass by. I remember those days having chitchat with friends on different part of the campus: at the corridor, at the stairs etc. Making a reviewer every month for a long monthly exams and reviewing with friends in the library or outside the room. One of the most exciting part of the year is the foundation day. There are a lot of booths that makes the school very busy. I remember the haunted classroom where you need to pay I think P5 to go in. There are lots of food, tokneneng are already available those days and outside the school is my favorite sweet corn which you can buy on a small plastic for only P1.

There are lots of happy moments, crushes, school activities, friends..... the rest are history now and just memories. Hope to get in touch with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment