Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mamu's Birthday

Today is my mom's birthday. Just like last year we are going to celebrate it at my tito's resort at Endaya Cove in Cuenca, Batangas. Right now I am still at work and I guess they are almost there. Currently it is 6:30am and my mom says they will pick up David around 5am and will go straight in Batangas.

I am excited to swim in pool and take picture taking. I am sure there will be lots of food too. We will stay they for the night. I asked my husband to bring blanket sbecause we will stay at the big kubo house and since it is near the mountain and taal lake it will be a cold evening. Two more hours and my shift is over. I'll just post some pics here when we come back.

 Danica & Danielle
David & Robin
Lots of food
My brother Darwin
Kubo where we stay
Stairs going to the pool
View from the Kubo
Taal Volcano
Billiard
Baby Ann enjoying the videoke
RonDavid
Me floating
Tita Liza and Mamu
Japan pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment