Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dannica's 1st Birthday

Dannica Ravyn Apuntar is my  niece, daughter of my brother Darwin. She was born on February 8 but she celebrated her 1st birthday at Jollibee Molino last Valentine's Day, February 14. As a couple we did not go out for a date. After attending her birthday party, we took a quick peek at Summer Pointe to see the progress of Phase 2 construction (this is where we buy a house) and then bought some groceries and went home.

The party started past 3pm. The host is very funny which makes the party alive. It started by opening prayer followed by games for kids and then a game for adult. Food was served after that. We had burger steak with rice, spaghetti, soft drinks and choco sundae. The rice meal was heavy that I was not able to eat my spaghetti. 

When every one is full, the host asked everyone to sing Happy Birthday before Dannica blow her candle cake. Loot bags where given for kids. Jollibee and Hetty are there too and entertain everyone with their dance. The party ended with picture taking with the two mascots. I'll post some pics once I have time getting it from my camera.

 Dannica's Birthday Cake
Dannica with her mom & dad
My brother with our own little princess
Blow the candle!
Jollibee & Hetty Dance Presentation
David with Jollibee & Hetty
Rhaine enjoying the party (hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment