Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Trip to Manila Zoo

Last Monday we went to Manila Zoo to celebrate Dannica's Birthday. She was my neice and is celebrating her 1st birthday. She will also throw a party this coming Sunday, Valentines Day, at Jollibee Molino. I can't remember the last time I went to Manila Zoo. My mom said we are still little kids then. I can say the place is big but it is not well maintained. I guess because of luck of fund. The entrance is worth P40 for adults and P20 for kids. When you enter you will first see the big elephant which my mom says is the same elephant when we were still kids. I guess her/his partner is already dead because he/she is alone. I don't know what's the gender. 

There is what you called Kids Zoo inside which the entrance is much higher P65. We did not enter that premises and so I don't know what is special in there. But there is an overlooking in the park where we can see a small view of the kids zoo. There was a fountain and cars for kids, I was not able to see if there is animals inside. 

Manila Zoo has very few animals. What I saw are elephant, lots of monkey, tiger, hippopotamus, my mom says there is a lion which I was not able to see, phyton, turtles, crocodile, big lizard, different types of bird etc. Considering the size of the place they should be able to showcase more animals. There are lots of cages that doesn't have any animal. The janitor are so few so when you walk around lots of leaves and some garbage are scattered. I hope Manila invest on the said park to make it a better place for family.

We're still able to have a good time because we are complete as a family. We brought lots of foods and snacks which we are not able to consume. Both my brothers with their family are with us including my mom & dad. It was a great day.

David & Me with the old Elephant
Dannica
David enjoying the slide in the park
Map of the zoo
Robin with the Ostrich
The old Hippo
Swans
Phytons

No comments:

Post a Comment