Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

House Blessing

Last Saturday we went to Imus to attend the house blessing of X-ty's new house. She is one of my officemate and my batchmate too. It is a very cute 2 storey house. She said the inside of the house is green because her partner likes it and there are some yellow paint outside because she likes that color. The floor has a white tile with a touch of green too. I love the bathroom, even though it is not that big she was able to put a small bath tub. She said she bought the bath tub along with the toilet bowl and other accessories as a set for almost 10k in peso. It is color dark violet and her tiles is I think is white with a touch of violet.

She really knows what she wants. Outside the house if you look on the second floor there was a design of a clover leaf which she said is a lucky charm. There was a cute chandelier on the 1st floor for their dining room. She said she would put a big glass on the dining room to make it look bigger. There are two rooms on the second floor. She extended the the second floor to make the master room bigger. There was also a laundry area on the second floor. There are no furniture yet but I believe she will be able to select good one to make the house even better.

This makes me exciting to move to our new house too. The developer of our house says that it might be turn over to us by this year. I hope I will be able to save some money at least to fix the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment