Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, April 23, 2010

Adsense and Infolinks Together

The AdSense Code: What Google Never Told You About Making Money with AdSenseI am a member of infolinks but I removed it on this site because I was afraid it will conflict google adsense and my pay per post racket. I noticed that I am getting more viewer everyday now so I decided to enable google adsense on my post and add infolinks together. I read on a blog that it is alright. Someone from infolinks even make a comment that it is alright. One more thing, when I sign in to my infolinks account there is already a shortcut for blogger user which make easier to integrate infolink. I hope this will work well for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Sarah from Infolinks. I'd just like to confirm that Infolinks In Text ads can be run along side AdSense without violating the Google TOS. Currently, the combination of Infolinks and AdSense is considered to be the highest paying advertising solution for content based websites. If you have any questions or want more information just send us an email at support@infolinks.com.
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    http://www.infolinks.com

    ReplyDelete