Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NOA - Notice of Approval from HDMF

Bobkona Trenton Sectional Sofa, HazelnutHere is the update for my long journey in getting a house from Summer Pointe. (@_@). This Monday I asked my husband to pay the monthly amortization and make sure that we don't have an arrears. I told my husband to ask the developer (Prosperity Builders Resources Inc) when they will start constructing our unit because they are promising since November that my house is already inline for filing to Pag-ibig. No wonder it is not yet approved because they haven't started building it.

Well, I was given a NOA (Notice of Approval) from HDMF. I signed it and asked my husband to bring it the next day. We were told that PROBABLY by the end of this month or MAYBE in May our unit will be in construction and will be done in June. I am hoping that this time they are telling the truth because they already told me a lot of lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment