Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Flower Symbol


Flowers are symbol of love. It is very popular specially on Hearts Day. When you receive flower from someone it really makes you feel special. If you cannot think of a gift on a special occasion then a bouquet of flower is actually a good option. You can give a flower on anniversaries, birthdays, as a congratulation gift, corporate gifts, get well gift, if you wanted to say sorry or thank you, for a new baby, to show appreciation, to show sympathy during funerals etc. It conveys how much you care and appreciate a person. I think the last time I got a flower was this Valentine's Day. It is not from my husband though. Hmmm... I wonder when will be the next time I will receive beautiful flowers again.

No comments:

Post a Comment