Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finger Chili with Cheese - My Style

Our team had a Friday food trip again. This time we had a theme which is "Hot and Spicy." One of my office mate requested to bring "chili finger." I posted on my post before that I wanted to try making those yummy pica-pica. Here are what I prepared:

1/4 Ground Pork
1 small minced onion
25 pcs siling haba (finger chili)
1 small box of cheddar cheese (you can also use quick melt)
lumpia wrapper (ratio 1 sili : 1 lumpia wrapper)

Saute the onion and then add the ground pork. Add soy sauce and a little ground pepper. then set aside.


Cut each chili in the middle and remove the seeds. (CAUTION: Use spoon or anything in removing the seeds to avoid what happen to me. I removed the seeds using my bare hands. After removing all the seeds my finger hurts so much, feels like it is burning... aw!) Slice cheese into strips.
Stuff the ground pork in the finger chili and top it with cheese. Wrap it using lumpia wrapper.
Fry and then drain the excess oil. You can also serve it with dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment