Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, April 1, 2010

How many times do I need to forgive

We are remembering the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ during this Lent season. Truly God's love to his people is overwhelming, I cannot deny that. The bible says we should love others just like we love ourselves. We should live just like how Jesus lived on earth. Having a good harmonious relationship with someone gives you peace in mind. But then how many times should I forgive someone for the same mistake? I guess once or twice is ok but how about if its multiple and the same mistake? That person already promised never to do it but then here we go again. It is like a habit that cannot be removed. Forgiving I know is something that we should do since God forgive us though we are born sinners. It is easy to say I forgive you but it is hard to forget. I pray to God to give me strength and a forgiving heart and also I pray that this person will be able to overcome this habit of doing that same mistake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment