Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Long Weekend

Yehey! It is going to be a long weekend for me. I am on vacation leave tomorrow and on Friday plus Saturday and Sunday days off. Weeee! I wonder what to do. Actually I file a leave because it is my birthday on Friday and my husband's birthday on Saturday. Lucky for us because our birthday are in a consecutive days so we can do it in just one celebration. Lesser expenses. (lol!)

Every year what we usually do is just cook pansit or spaghetti and enjoy it with our family. My sister in law never miss to bring birthday cakes during our birthday. And take note she buys two cakes for us, hehehe. (Thanks Weng!) This coming Saturday we are planning to have an overnight swimming with my husband's friends. It is not yet sure but one of his friend said he will bring food and all we need to pay for is just the cottage. That is a good deal. I'll just make another post of our birthday celebration.


Happy Birthday to me and to my Mahal!

1 comment:

  1. wow! bday mo n pla! happy bday! gling nmn mgksunod tlg kyo ng hubby mo. enjoy ur day!

    ReplyDelete