Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Relyenong Bangus


Here is a picture of Relyenong Bangus that I asked Anet to bring. I think I was still pregnant when I first got a taste of her special relyenong bangus. Actually she brought 2 of these but I forgot to take a picture right away. We are really starving when Anet and Ime arrived. I think it is past 12 noon already when we started  eating.

Ime texted me and said she has gastritis and she cannot eat oily food. Sad for her she will not be able to eat the yummy milk fish. Good thing I also bought "litson manok" from Sr. Pedro. She eat the chicken  meat but not allowed to eat the skin which has more flavor.

After lunch we planned to go to SM Southmall to watch New Moon. I told them I only started reading book one last Monday, hehehe. I've read half of the book so I only have a little info. Before leaving Anet give me a more info about Twilight. She told me how each of the member of the Cullens Family turned into a vampire. I'm really not into reading but I find book really interesting. Below are our pictures before we went to SM.


Ime with Rhaine Danielle and David

David, Anet & Rhaine

Ime, me & anet with Baby Rhaine

No comments:

Post a Comment