Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, August 6, 2009

At Last

It has been more than 2 weeks now since my computer break down. I don't know what happen but all of the sudden it would not POST. I've tried fixing it several times and I failed. I thought it was the mobo since it would not beep even if I removed the memory. I told myself I will buy a new mobo once I get back to work.

It was a surprise early this morning when I saw my husband on the computer. I asked him what did he do. He said he just turned it on and it started working. There was a pop up message about avg error which I was able to fix by reinstalling it. He said I he does have good luck.

At last! It's working again. I can go back to my routine of checking e-mails, tweeting, blogging, playing online games, etc. I promised myself I would give my PC a rest every day. It actually break down because it is on for almost 24/7 .... hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment