Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Samsung Corby 2

My mom just got her new phone from sun cellular. Their plan is about to end so as part of the renewal they are given new phones. My phone is a dinosaur one, hehehe. After my Ericson K700i I did not buy any other fancy phone. I no longer use my ericson but I have this old nokia non-camera phone. I also have one nokia with camera which I got free when I got my suntel plan (wireless landline). Anyway my mom's new phone is Samsung Corby 2. It has sleek and elegant design. It uses touch screen and has vibrant color. She was having problem using it since she is not use to touch screen. I told her we can switch phone if she doesnt like it, hehehe. Anyway it makes me think to get a new phone too. Well, its not my priority so I guess it would not be first on my list. As long as I can send text message and make phone calls my dinosaur phone would still be handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment