Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Plants vs Zombies My Highest Level

Lucky for me, at work I can play this while we don't have customer on the phone. Usually I play this when my shift is about to end. I don't do this every day because it gives me head ache, hehe. Anyway just want to share how I play the game. I check out some videos from you tube on different techniques.
What I learn is that you should start with lots of sunflower so you can save lots of sun to prepare your lawn. 
Here is how my lawn looks like at level 2, I am starting to setup. I make sure that I already have cattails because of there is already balloon zombies at level 2. Kernel puffs are there to prepare for my cob cannon. I also have two umbrella leaf to protect my the end part of my army from catapult zombie.
Level 69, this is how my lawn looks like all through out the battle. I make sure that I always have pumpkin and spikeweed/spike rock. I always change pumpkin that are damaged to make sure my plants will not be eaten. It is cheaper to buy pumpkin than those fighting plants. I also make sure I have those spikes to protect my lawn from the zomboni (zombie on car that makes ice on the lawn) also protection from Gargantaur. Always use bob cannon to fight those vast of zombies. I have cherry bomb, jalapeno and squash if i ran out of bob cannon. Sometime I just have cherry bomb if I need to repair some plants.
Nooooo!!! so far this is the best that I've reached, 81 flags.

2 comments:

  1. 81 flags???!!!! wahhhh!!!! ikaw na the best ka daisy! the farthest i got is 25 flags only! ang galing mo sobra! i'll try ur technique next tym. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.... ung nsa youtube nga umaabot cila lvl1000+++. cge pag nlampasan mo lvl 81 maglalaro ulita ko.. @_@

    ReplyDelete