Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Free Samsung E1080

Yesterday we went back to Sun Cellular in SM Southmall to have an advanced renewal of my P999 plan. Its not actually me who is using the units but its registered under my name. Anyway I mention before that my mom got a Samsung Corby 2 and she was having a hard time texting. I got attracted to the unit so I agreed to get a plan P350 and swap unit with her, so now I have the Corby phone. The only problem is there is no signal inside our office.


With the P999  renewal they are offering a free Samsung Champ phone with plan P150 for a year. Plan 150 includes unlimited text to sun and 4 hours call to Sun subscriber. You can buy a load if you want to use it with other network. I declined the offer but to my suprise they offer me 3 units of the Samsung E1080 with free P150 plan for the first month. It doesnt have subscription so I can cut the plan anytime, even before the 2nd month. Well not a bad offer, although the unit is dinosaur (very simple phone), its a free phone so why not. I would cut the plan before the next month and just use prepaid. I would teach my 6 yr old boy how to use the phone so at least for emergency we can have communication. I will give the other unit to my mother in law and the other one to my hubby. I've been a globe user for a long time and now we are invaded by sun... I don't have problem with Globe's reception. I hope I would have good experience with Sun since my contract with them is 30months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment