Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, September 11, 2009

Money Through Blogging

Still on ML and I don't have money to pay some bills. I decided then to withdraw my little earnings from blogging.

Since the total did not reach 7K PHP there is a charge of P50. I was waiting for an email for the transfer and its already Friday and I don't have any email yet. I decided then to check paypal website and there I saw it was completed on September 8. I checked my BDO online and I noticed that they charge P200 for the transfer. So in total I got P250 charge from paypal and BDO. I also forgot to mention that paypal exchange rate is lower. I think I saw P47 something and the current exchange rate is P48 something.

Thanks to my bestfriend who introduced me to blogging. There is money through blogging. I am a newbie so my earning is really small. That earning that I got started March of this year. Anyway I cannot get P6k anywhere. I hope next time I would earn more. If you wanted extra income try blogging.

1 comment:

  1. hindi ADSENSE yan right??teach me how??? disabled nko..hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =(

    ReplyDelete