Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pimple Inside Nose

I once heard on a radio station about the question "Which would you prefer, a pimple on your nose or inside your nose?" A lot of callers called in giving their opinion. Most of the people who chose inside their nose are conscious about their looks. Of course it is very annoying and very unlikely to have a big red spot on your nose. Others prefer to have the ugly look instead of bearing the pain. They said it is very painful because the inner part of our nose is sensitive.

My nose is quite painful today; guess what, I have PIMPLE INSIDE MY NOSE!!!! Waaaaah! It is not that swollen yet but I am afraid maybe after a day or two it may get very painful. If you have any idea of what I can do to cure or lessen the pain please post your comment. Thanks. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment