Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Be Thankful

In the past few days I'm annoyed with those people who owe me few bucks of money. I am on maternity leave and I don't have source of income. All of them have their own reasons. I am telling my husband how come they don't pay and it's been more than months now.

Then one morning I decided to open my black book, "The Bible." I remembered we are not attending church for a few months now. As a read God's word there was this verse that helps me release the bad feeling that I have for those people who owed me.

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have because God has said Never will I leave you, Never will forsake you."
Hebrews 13:5

The Lord let me realized that I should not be annoyed with them. Instead I should be thankful for all the blessings that I have. We were able to pay the hospital bills when I give birth, we eat complete meal everyday, we were able to provide David's need at school, baby Danielle's need like milk, diapers, expensive vaccine etc., we all have good health etc. I have a lot of things to be thankful for. Despite of me not being a good servant of God. I don't deserve a lot from Him but He is providing everything that we need. I asked God for forgiveness and praise Him for His amazing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment