Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ukay-ukay

We went to Buli, Batangas in Taal last Tuesday, August 11, to visit my Dad's youngest sibling, Tiyo Natoy and his wife Tiya Susan. I can't remember when was the last time I saw him. We used to be neighbors when I was in grade 5. Both him and my Dad had a bakery in Paete, Laguna. They have two kids, Donna and Dondon. They were very small kids the last time I saw them. Tiyo said Donna is studying now in Guam and Dondon is still school so we were not able to see them.

We had good lunch. Tiyo prepared bulanglang, chicken adobo and sinaing na tambakol. I ate a lot because I missed those dishes specially the bulanglang and tambakol. We stayed there until late afternoon and before leaving Tiya cooked yummy turon. I forgot to take a picture of them before leaving.

On our way home we stopped over in Fantasy World to take picture.

Fantasy World in Tagaytay

We also stopped over in an ukay-ukay in Tagaytay. My kuya Dennis and mom enjoy digging good clothes in ukay-ukay. There were lot of clothes to choose, from kids clothing, pants, skirts, men's and ladies wear, dress, even shoes, bags, bed cover etc. The prize is really amazing from P10 and up. You must have patient in searching to get really a good one.

I got this maong skirt for only P50 , wew!

2 comments:

  1. GOOODNESS!!! I HAVE TO GO THERE!! NOW NA!!
    IM FOND OF UKAY..MAJORITY OF MYSKIRTS ARE FROM UKAYAN!! HAHAHAHAHAHA =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ nkaka aliw nga maghanap kaso lng bitbit ko ung 2 bata kaya ndi me mciado na kapag dig ng gold wahehehe ... sa uulitin n lng...

    ReplyDelete