Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, August 21, 2009

Neobux

I am trying different PTC (Paid to Click). One of those is Neobux. They pay $0.01 per click. If your membership is standard, like me, you can get an average of 4-5 ads per day. On my first withdrawal the minimum payout is $2 then on my 2nd cashout is $3. It's really not a big money. I guess I am not earning well because I don't have any referrals. But definitely they will pay you. There are a lot of fake PTC out there. If you want to try this just click on their logo below and register. The more referral you have the bigger money you can make. I will post other PTC once I get paid to make sure that they are not fraud PTC.


So far here are my earnings... without a referral.

1 comment:

  1. ok ..ill check this..nababasa ko din yan eh..kaso ala akong credit card..ung adsense ko nawala na. invalid clicks daw!!! hahahahaha illegal!! hahaahah =)

    ReplyDelete