Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, August 14, 2009

My Own Website

Having my own website is one of my dreams. My priority now is my family so I don't have a budget yet of getting my own site. I hope one day I would be able to save some to be able to afford my own domain.

For others out there who have extra money, you can actually have your own domain at an affordable price through web site hosting. There are a lot of provider out there. Try visiting http://webhostinggeeks.com/ if you wanted to get a very good one. They are not actually a host provider but they will be able to help you look for a web hosting service that will fit your needs. Either you're a businessman or just an individual I am sure you will easily find a host base on your preference. They have a list of different host provider base on the awards they have like Best Budget Hosting, Best Blog Hosting, Best Forum Hosting, Best Email Hosting etc.

I was browsing to one of the blogs on their website and find out about the 4 critical factors that your need to consider before choosing a cheap host. These are downtime, limited bandwidth, technical expertise and level of support. All of these will be very helpful in maintaining your website. Try to visit their blog and read more about these 4 critical factors.

2 comments:

  1. A FRIEND GOT A NEW ONE...3500PHP DAW! PACKAGE NA YUN..PERO THE USUAL DAW IS 5K??? HOW TRUE?!! DANG MAHAL!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ilang months un?? tsaka ok ba ung service at ilan ang disk space?? mura na yan kung 1yr tpos unlimited disk space at maayos ang tech support.

    ReplyDelete