Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, August 28, 2009

Linggo ng Wika

It was "Buwan ng Wika" or "Linggo ng Wika" celebration at David's school earlier. I attended the event to watch David do a dance with the song "Bahay Kubo."

When David was practicing "Bahay Kubo" at home he would say "puno ng tatlo." I told him it's "puno ng linga." It was then I realized he thought "linga" as the number five or "lima."

Kids were told to bring native Filipino food and we will have salo-salo at school. David brought biko which we ordered from the little boy who passed by in our house everyday.

I was not able to see him during their presentation because of too much people. They don't have a stage and a lot of people on the front were standing. I noticed that all parents like me are supportive and excited do see their child perform. Even it is just a simple dance and a simple song I brought Danielle with me to support David. I hope for other events like this they would setup a stage so that the audience will be able to see the performers.

Nursery students dancing to the tune of "Bahay Kubo."

No comments:

Post a Comment