Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011 at Mamu's House

It should be our first Christmas at our own house but then we decided to celebrate it at my mom's house along with my brother Darwin's family. Like last year I cooked some of the food like kaldereta, fried chicken and carbonara. I also made coffee jelly as requested by my mom. It was a quiet evening since none of our neighbors are outside. Anyway my kids enjoy the night specially when its time to open their gifts. Good thing they sleep in the afternoon so they are awake in the Christmas eve.

Mamu's Christmas Tree

David and Rhaine

Our Noche Buena

David's gifts

Rhaine's gifts

Paper Jamz Guitar (our gift to David)

Musical Butterfly (our gift to Rhaine), Mickey is gift from Mamu

David playing pool with Mamay after eating

No comments:

Post a Comment