Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, February 14, 2009

ChinaBank Bad Customer Service

The link below is the requirement posted on Chinabank.com.ph to be able to open a chinacheck plus.

http://www.chinabank.ph/personal/pagedetail.aspx?id=A4BFCEED-565D-413B-8EA3-A238AD476ACE&link=20f445a8-3971-4b81-b42f-8c4a5aba7792

Because of the low initial deposit requirement I got interested since I needed it for my housing application. I was informed by my brother that he was able to open the said account at ChinaBank SM Bacoor without any hassle. He doesnt have an existing account with them but he was able to get the check including the passbook on the same day that he applied. So after my shift today I decided to go to Chinabank at SM Southmall since it is more convenient for me. I was shock because the customer service rep told me I should have an existing account with 20k balance for the past 6months. It was never mention on their website and my brother doesnt have an existing account. She refer me to her manager. I told the manager that my brother was able to open an account in SM Bacoor and he was not asked of the requirement they were asking me. And guess what he told me "Eh d pumunta ka don." He even asked me whats your business, which I didnt answer not bec. I dont have a business but because of my disappointment. They are both Chinabank and they were following different policy. It appears to me that what they have on their website is a false adverstisement. What really makes me disappointed as well is I was treated like a trash and not valued at all as a customer. It appears that they only offer good service to those client who have big savings account. The manager did not show any interest of helping me. Because of what happen I withdraw my remaining balance and open an account to a different bank. I hope their management will do something about these or else they will lose other clients as well. They should value all of their customers and treat them equal.

4 comments:

  1. I have to agree, Chinabank has the worst tellers. I was with a co-worker who was opening an account @ Dasma branch. we were waiting patiently when the manager asked for my co-worker's stub. The manager gave it to a teller who told us, "Ma'am kanina pa kayo! ang kulit niyo nakakastress kau." NAPAKABASTOS. we told the manager about the incident and the manager told us, she will transfer the teller (who she said was just having an OJT) to other branch. I went back after a month and GUESS WHAT?THE HORSE-LOOKING TELLER IS STILL on the same EFFIN BRANCH..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totoo yan..kahit un mga teller dito sa Chinabank Acacia Ave. Madrigal Alabang..hay..naku..walang mga manner...grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... iba ibang branch ito at puro bad customer service, wla talaga cguro paki alam ang Chinabank sa customer nila basta... pag dating sa mga bangko Citibank pa rin ang meron good customer service based on my experience

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have a bad experience with them. Until now, I am still pursuing my complaint. Do you guys filed a formal complaint? Do you have their executive's email addresses?

    ReplyDelete