Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Glimpse

I found out that I was pregnant last November. This is not a surprise because my husband and I actually planned this. Since my little boy is already 3 yrs old we now wanted to have a little girl. My OB asked me to have a transvaginal ultrasound to find out how old the baby was. I got the result after a week and find out on Dec 22, 2008 that my baby is more than 3 months old. I saw my baby on the screen and its really amazing to have a living human inside my body. God is really marvelous. Later I will update this post and upload the copy of the ultrasound. I will have another ultrasound on my 6th month. My OB told me we will be able to determine if the baby is a girl or a boy. I really pray that its a baby girl. I'll update you guys soon. ^_^

Here is the ultrasound result.



No comments:

Post a Comment