Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Landers Currently Not Delivering to this Area

A few weeks ago I posted how happy I am that I was able to renew my Landers membership online with a discount. I said I would share my experience once I try it but to my disappointment I wasted money on renewal. When I was about to do a check out on my purchase I got an error message :



If only I knew that this is the case I should have not renewed by membership right away. Landers should should update their website and put a prompt for those who would like to renew or wanted to become member that some areas are not available due to Covid 19. It was deceiving I would say because if you would click on delivery areas on their page all locations are active. Just like my suggestion, please update your website. 

I send an email message to them about my concern but the person who replied to my email I think just use email template without even understanding my inquiry. I love Landers (though I cannot deny my disappointment), and definitely I would still visit their store once this pandemic is over. I just hope that they would improve their website and online customer service. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment