Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Old Ericsson K700i

I have this phone (Sony Ericsson K700i) for I think 5 or 6 years now.  I got this when I was still working in Etelecare in Libis Eastwood.  The price of this then was about 24K in pesos.  I even asked my Uncle to use his credit card so I can pay for it in 6months.  

Now, you can get this phone I think for more or less than 10K. Every year newer model of cellphones comes out and its features are getting better and better. Because of this, prices of cellphones goes down abruptly.  Its value depreciates so quickly.  

I'm not using the phone now because its battery life wouldnt last for the whole day.  It gives me headache because it always goes off whenever I needed it mostly.  Twice the battery has been replace since I got it.  I was thinking of disposing the phone by selling it or buy a new battery instead.

The thought of selling it for 3k hesitates me to do it because it always goes to my mind that I got it for 24k!  I told myself I would never buy a phone again that is too expensive.  How about you, what do you do with your old cellphones?  

No comments:

Post a Comment