Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CD-R King: Bad Customer Service?

CD-R King: I guess you already know this store. This is one of the most popular computer accessories store in the Philippines where you can buy affordable computer items. Mostly their items are cheap because it is made especially for them (CD-R King Branded). I have bought several items from them like blank cds, bluetooth device for my cellphone, flash drive, mouse , cd case etc. Name it, they offer almost all computer accessories that you need. I've been to two different CD-R King stores , one in Mall of Asia (MOA) and one in CD-R King in SM Southmall. One thing that I don't like about going there is their poor customer service. The crews are not friendly especially in MOA and the queue are always long. The only thing that makes me go there is the price of the items and I don't have an option. I guess they don't really have competitors in the market that sells affordable items. One thing that makes their process very slow is their receipt is not computerized. They need to write it manually using a pen and use a calculator to compute for the total. Do you know those receipts when you buy an item from a regular hardware store? That's what they are using. I like their goods but the service is very poor. I hope the management will do something about it.


Here is my bluetooth device that I got from them. I use these to transfer photos from my cellphone to my computer. I think I got this for P300+, very affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment