Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Second Gift

I really thank God with my little boy, David.  He is now 3 yrs old. I remember when he was newly born. He was so tiny, so soft that I was afraid to carry him.  Time really goes very fast. He now talks a lot and ofcourse it touches my heart every time he would come to me and hug me and say "i love you mommy."  Just like other kids he is sometimes very naughty that causes me to spank him but tears from his eyes softens my heart.  I would need to control my feelings to be able to discipline him.  He will go to nursery school by next year and I am really excited about it.  Seeing him with school uniform and going home with good stories from what happen in school.  One more thing that excites me by next year would be a new baby.  I just find out last week that I am pregnant.  This would be my second precious gift from God.  Since I already have a little boy , I pray that this time it would be a girl.  My husband is also looking for a baby girl.  One thing that I don't like about getting pregnant is getting fat, I guess its part of it.  I want to thank God for all the blessings that we have and especially for this new life in my womb.  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Bes! I am very happy for you. Sana baby girl na.. Take good care of yourself ha..

    Miss you a lot!

    ReplyDelete