Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Casio Exilim: EX-Z80

25 days before Christmas and I don't have a gift for anyone yet. It was because I paid my credit card when I got my Christmas bonus. I even told my mom that this Christmas I would not be able to buy gifts for everyone unlike last year. We'll I was not able to control myself again yesterday. Every Sunday Robin (my husband), David (my 3yr old little boy) and I would go to church then we would go to SM either to buy some groceries, eat lunch or "merienda" and of course for David because he loves going to SM. He enjoys riding car for kids and most of the time we buy him a single toy. While they were playing billiard I told my husband that I would stroll to look for a new battery for my cellphone. My cellphone which is an Ericsson's K700i is already 2 years old. While looking for battery , I saw some digital camera on display. I've been longing for a digital camera so I told robin I would by the camera instead (twink!). Below is the picture of my new camera. I choose green because its my favorite color. Just a trivia , green was my motif during my wedding. This camera is my Christmas gift to myself.

1 comment:

  1. ang ganda naman ng digicam...wow!!! nireready mo ba yan for the new baby?

    ReplyDelete