Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Chevrolet Sail PMS Cost

Good morning pipol! Its been 6 months since we got "Third." You're right we give him that name because its our 3rd car. The first two are 2nd hand Mazda 323 that served us really well. Amazingly this new car was released on my husband's birthday last year. Supposedly it should be on  my birthday but due to uncontrollable circumstances it was delayed and was released the following day. Yeah, our birthday is next to each other so I still consider it as a birthday gift for both of us. God is truly amazing and I'm really thankful for this blessing. I never thought we would have a new car right away. 

 Meet "Third" our new buddy
Chevrolet Sail 1.3 MT

Anyways having a brand new car is truly exciting but just like what they said maintenance is part of it. For Chevy, first PMS is on the 6th month or when you reach 10,000 KM whichever comes first. Our dealer is Chevrolet Alabang but because of Covid 19 pandemic its hard to travel from Cavite to Alabang due to quarantine. We decided to have our PMS in Chevrolet Imus. It was my husband who went there and he said approximately it took 3 hrs. The cost is 7500 php, meow. I find it too high but we don't want the 3 yrs warranty to be voided. Below are what is included.


We are thinking of getting a bigger vehicle after this, maybe an SUV, by God's grace. This expensive PMS cost of Chevy let's me think of switching to other brand, maybe the most common one Toyota. If you have any suggestion , please free to share. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment