Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Leisure Slimming Orange Juice

                                                 Hear goes the saying "Wag magsalita ng tapos." I've mention on my earlier post that I will not drink this again. However I changed my  mind, hehe (bakit bawal?) Since I still have one box I decided to start drinking it again today. For the sake of vanity..... waaaa.... Will be having our christmas party on 2nd week of December and I am hoping to lose even a little weight before that. I did not lose weight I think on my first two weeks of drinking it but I feel that my pants is not that tight anymore.. maybe an inch less. Hoping for at least a little result. I will not buy this again... let me just consume this box since I already bought it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment