Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Metrobank Free Swatch Promo

I got my credit card from Metrobank last October and I got a P3000 worth of voucher for Swatch. It will expire on November 30, 2011. Last Saturday we had our team building at Tonya's at SeaSide. After our yummy seafood lunch which is another story we went to SM Mall of Asia. I decided then to use my Swatch Voucher. At first I am thinking buying either bracelet or ring which I saw from the internet. However they only offer watches. I am not fond of collecting watches, I only buy new watch if my old watch either get lost or damaged. I think my last watch was way back 3 or 4 years ago when our yaya stole it (wew!). I also don't buy very expensive watch, currently my watch is casio which I would say is very good. I have it for maybe 4 or 5 years and replaced the battery once. I have a hard time choosing.... until I decided to get the black watch with black and green leather strap. My favorite color green ... makes me decide. This is the first time I would have a Swatch Watch and I am happy about it. It cost P5000 so I only pay for P2k, not a bad deal. It comes with two years warranty. I am very excited when I got home. When my husband saw the watch he liked it and asked for it, wew! I agreed and told him that would by my birthday and christmas gift for him. His birthday will be on November 21. Below is the picture of what I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment