Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manual Marquez Punch Stat Report

This is one of the most awaited fight of the year, Manny Pacquiao of the Philippines vs Juan Manual Marquez of Mexico. This is consider as their 25th round. Marquez believes that he won the 1st and 2nd battle that they have. That is why there is a 3rd fight to prove who really is the winner. Based on the result, still a lot of people have their own belief. Some still believe its Marquez and some still Pacquiao. I still watched the fight even though I already heard over the radio that Manny won by unanimous decision after 12 rounds. I want to see how he won. There is not much of an excitement. I am expecting Manny to give Marquez a big blow and bring him down but it still lasted up to the last round with no much of a thrill for me. Anyway below is their final punch start report.

No comments:

Post a Comment