Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Let There Be Light

Sylvania 15172 65-Watt 130-Volt BR30 Indoor Flood, 6 PackI was taking in calls at work yesterday when my mom keeps on calling me. I think I got 3 missed call and after my shift I texted her. She called me back and told me that they visited our house and saw that Meralco already installed our meter. At last after going back and forth to Meralco, "Munisipyo of Imus" and to our house, we now have electricity. We are planning to move there hopefully next month. We already paid for the installation of water too. Our next plan is to have grills on our windows and replace the front door with a better one. We still need a lot of home improvement to do and having a light is definitely a good start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment