Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekend Get Away

Last Saturday we went to Endaya Cove to have a swim. It is also to celebrate the birthday of my Tito Pacing. The water is too cold and I did no stay in the pool for that long. Anyway my two kids enjoyed it a lot. The following day we went to Tagaytay to try our luck again in ukay-ukay. Hehehe.... good for me, for only P540 I was able to buy 2 pants, 2 jacket and a maong skirt. Some people find it cheap but for me I enjoy it. I remember I was fitting a black slacks and when I closed the zipper which is on the side, all the sudden it got broken. I can no longer open it and unable to remove the pants. I am alone in the dressing room since my mom is still digging for clothes. I tried to open the zipper to the best that I could, I am already perspiring and decided to add more force and until I totally break it. Bad me, I returned it to the tons of clothes there. But why would I pay for a pants that already has bad zipper on it. Anyway that is just one of my memorable experience in ukay-ukay. After that we went to my brother's house to have lunch. We are supposed to eat in Tagaytay with our packed lunch but we already passed the place where we can rent table. It is still a yummy lunch, I enjoyed the pinaputok na tilapia.




No comments:

Post a Comment