Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Meralco Application

Yesterday my mom accompanied me to Meralco near SM Bacoor. Since our new house is located in Imus Cavite that would be the nearest Meralco where we can apply for service. I am happy with the quick service that we got. When we enter Meralco the guard gave a number for application. I think I was 3rd or 4th on the queue. Maybe after 10-15mins my number was called. I submitted the application form which I downloaded from their website, electrical permit that I got from our house developer, a photo copy of a valid ID (my SSS) and proof of ownership (I brought my CTC Contract to Sell from the developer). 

The lady who assisted us input my information in the computer and afterwards give me a printed form. I was told to wait 2-3 business days for Meralco to survey our house. After that I can call them and then submit all requirements and pay for the deposit (which for me she said is P1300). She told me I would be given a meter socket and I can asked the site engineer if they are the one who will install it. After it is installed I need to call them back so that they can do inspection. If everything is ok then, presto will have electricity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment