Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bad Experience with Citifinancial

I had a loan with Citifinancial for 3 years which I would say is not a very good deal. The interest is too high, but since I was about to give birth then I grabbed the opportunity. I pay them through PDC and I make sure that I always make a payment on time. Before, they are sending bills through snail mail and for no reason I don't know why they stop sending it. Now the only way I can check on my loan status is by calling their hotline which is long distance call for me since I am living in Cavite. Anyway I don't call them since I know I am paying on time.

Problem started when GMA bank change their check to UCPB for clearing starting from January of 2011. My loan is due every 3rd day of the month and I think it was about 2nd week when I receive a call from Citifinancial asking if I already pay my January due. I said yes since I deposited to my GMA account. The young lady said she will verify my payment and will call me back which she did not. I find out that there is a problem with my check when Pag-ibig told me my check is no longer valid. I was able to fix that by submitting a different PDC from GMA to both Pag-ibig and Citifinancial. Well, I am expecting a call back from Citi if infact my PDC did not clear. They should have informed me. So I paid for late fee because of that. 

Next problem occured when GMA bank announced a bank holiday. I deposited with them on February 1 and I think I saw on the news that they closed on Feb 4. I called their hotline right away to verify if my payment went through and another lady who asked lots of question for verification said yes. Bad thing I did not take note of her name. I even called back to ask if its alright to pay through BDO since I no longer have any checking account. I was able to breathe well that night. I can pay my remaining balance through BDO and most of all my last deposit with GMA bank was cleared. Until yesterday afternoon while trying to take a nap a woman named Pinky came to our house. She is from Citifinancial asking me if I paid for my February due. I told him yes, I made a deposit with GMA. She said GMA closed in February 3 which is my due date and she said they did not receive any payment. Well how come when I called their customer service I was told it was cleared. I told her I am willing to pay for it but then they need to waive the late charges. Two critical things and the customer service is not good at. I am a little annoyed as well sending people over my house as if I am not willing to pay. I would understand if I have bad record but I am a good payer since I started. Anyway my loan will be finish by May of next year and I am planning not to renew it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment