Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, February 11, 2011

Plan for a Car

Fixing our house is our priority so I guess buying a car would not happen this year. But if in case, maybe we will get a Toyota or a Honda Civic. I would ask my husband also to study a little bit of car mechanic so that at least he would know how hot replace head gasket. It is quite expensive now to have a car repair and it is also hard to find trusted shop similar to those in Los Angeles auto repair.    

Anyway, I will not think of those things as of now. First things first, we would apply for electricity and water, have a grills on our window and replace the front door with a better one. In God's time I know we will be able to get a car as too. He was able to give us a new house; for sure it is not impossible to have a car too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment