Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, February 13, 2011

6th Year Wedding Anniversary

It was our 6th Year Wedding Anniversary last February 9. I file a leave for 3 days to relax as well. Nothing too fancy, we just had a dinner with our kids at Gerry's Grill in Alabang Town Center. I was able to finish 500g of grilled pusit and Robin was able to finish a sizzling sisig na bangus. David ate chicken with spaghetti.  We share a platter of veggie rice and for beverage Robin had bottomless sago't gulaman, iced tea for David and sarsi for me. Rhaine is not feeling well that night due to a little fever, though she ate a little veggie rice and take sip from David's iced tea.

The following day I went to Pag-ibig in Makati with my mom to pay for our house. My mom and I enjoy chicken sisig and sinigang na tiyan na bangus in Max's restaurant for our lunch. We passed by Glorietta where I saw a 50% sale in Human. At first I was looking for a blouse for me but I ended up buying a polo shirt for Robin. For me I was able to buy a new sandals from Mendrez, it was buy one take one. I really love items on sale.

Thank you Lord for being there with us for the past 6 years. I pray that you will continue to bless our relationship and make it stronger.

Inihaw na Pusit
Inihaw na Pusit

Sisig na Bangus

No comments:

Post a Comment