Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, September 10, 2010

Pag-ibig Approved our House Loan

Last week I received a phone call from Prosperity Builders Resources Inc. that our house loan has been approved by Pag-ibig on August 20, 2010. After a few days I also received the letter from Pag-ibig. I was told by the guy who called me that my first check for Pag-ibig will be due on October 20, 2010. I am a little bit confused with that. My mom read the letter and she told me it is due September 20.

Yesterday we went to Prosperity to clear the issue with the advanced MA that we paid. (Correct, we are asked by the developer to pay what they call advanced MA even if Pag-ibig haven't approved the loan yet. I guess they are doing this because they don't have enough fund and using the money of the buyers to make the business going). 

When we arrived we are number 4 on queue for turn over. I overheard the two woman talking before me that they also pay advanced MA. The older woman said they pay 5months while other one says they paid 3months. Wow, actually mine should be 9 months but I only pay 7months of it. We waited for almost 30mins. Then they give me a turn over agreement that I need to sign. I was also asked to submit a photocopy of my 2 valid IDs.

I went back and told him that I would not sign the papers yet because on the agreement I only have 10 days to inspect our unit for complaints upon signing the agreement. I verified with him when do I need to pay my first Pag-ibig check, is it before October 20 or before September 20. He answered me October 20. Then a guy beside him checked the letter from Pag-ibig and told me it should be September 20. They argued and at the end agreed that I need to pay it before September 20. If it was not corrected I would end up with a returned check and need to pay P1500 to GMA bank if it happens. Haaysss.... I asked him if they can offset the P3700 for the turn over and amilyar from the advanced MA that I gave them and he said no. He refer me to a woman named Janet for clarification about the advanced MA.

Actually earlier while waiting for the guy who will assist us with the turn over my husband approach Ms. Janet to ask about the advanced MA. He was told to finish the turn over first. When I approached her she seems hesitant to help and even asked me if I am done with the turn over. I told my concern was the advanced MA. 
She have this frustration on her face and a high pitch tone. She doesn't even smile at all while trying to explain. She said the advanced MA will be remitted to Pag-ibig and will be deducted to the principal. She said in effect it will pay off the number of months that I need to pay with Pag-ibig. Let say if its 30years, if I paid 6months advanced MA then the remaining will be 29yrs and 6mo. We are told to go to accounting to verify when it will be remitted to Pag-ibig. Out of my frustration I did not even say thank you to her we might even have a fight if her voice did not tone down. 

We went to 6th floor and talk to Jen. She seems helpful. She told us that it is already in process and might be remitted before the end of this month. I have her phone number so she said I can call her to verify if its done. 

Wew..... its really a head ache every time I visit them. Thanks to my mom who always accompany us every time we visit the developer. Anyway, I am hoping that we move in either this December or next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment