Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fukuda Warranty

Lasko 16-Inch Oscillating Pedestal Fan, Black
My husband heard a weird sound and when he checked it, it is our Fukuda stand fan. The screw on the back is loose and a plastic part inside split into two. I remember we bought it last summer because our Hanabishi fan stopped working. That Hanabishi fan that we have give us cool breeze for so many years. It was a wedding gift to us 5 years ago. 

I started to look for the receipt of our Fukuda fan in my wallet. Good thing I found it. Although the ink has faded it is still readable. I remember the sales guy told us to photocopy the receipt since the invoice in SM actually fades. It is dated May 30, 2010. I texted my mom to ask if our van is there so that we will not have a hard time bringing the fan to SM Molino. My mom told me they are also about to go there. We went to customer service first then went to the appliances of SM Hypermarket. I think it took me 45mins because Fukuda only has one agent, whom they call dizer (I guess short for promodizer). The guy checked the damage, let me fill out out a log book and then give me a receipt. Actually my wait time is longer than the process. I was told to wait 1-2 weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. Ma.Rowena S. of Taytay, RizalJuly 28, 2011 at 9:45 AM

    Three months ago i bought a Fukuda stand fan at SM Taytay branch.However, after 3 months of using it, it failed to work. I don't know the cause why it suddenly stop working. I misplaced the purchase receipt and can't find it anymore. The sales person told me that the receipt is very important because it will serve as a warranty card.What shall i do? I tried to find a repair or service center of Fukuda but failed.

    ReplyDelete