Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gab's 3rd Birthday

Last Saturday morning after my shift we went straight to Cuenca, Batangas. We need to commute because Kuya Dennis has a trip in Bicol using our van. Good thing we are able to carry all our things without a big of hassle. It was me and my husband, my two kids, my mom and Joanna (my sister in law) and her kid Josua. I think we have around 9 or ten bag plus a small baby crib. Hahaha! We met tito Joe in Alabang and he help us in carrying some bags when we stopped in Lipa. I can't really imagine how we were able to bring everything. The crib almost broke because the screw got losen and loose the plastic cap. Good thing it was still ok.

We stay at lola's house for the night and went to Endaya Cove the next morning. Last year Gab also celebrated his birthday there. Every one enjoyed the beautiful view, the food and of course the pool. My husband stay up to 2am swimming. He enjoys the company of my cousins. When evening comes we are visited by bats. I thought it was birds flying and soaring in the pool. It was the first time I saw a lots of bats flying around. One of them got caught in the pool. I'll post a picture later. It is really relaxing to be with nature and of course with your family. I was able to rest well and unwind after a week of stress at work. 

By the way, Gab is my tito Joe's 1st child. He turns 3yrs old and talks a lot. He is so cute and really love sswimming. On contrary my David, who is 5 (this coming June), is afraid of the pool. He just stays on the stairs where he can sit down and walk. I am looking forward to another family event on July, this time it is my lola's birthday.

To Gab Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment