Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

House Turn Over

I've posted here on my blog the head ache and hassle that I had with both the broker and the developer of the house that we bought. We were told that probably this coming June our unit will be finished and filed to Pag-ibig. Then after a few months it will be turn over to us.

I need to prepare a lot of things, especially money. Our unit is bare so we need to fix it. I am actually looking on different designs on magazines and internet. I am not good in designing but I wanted a comfy environment and a bright room. Maybe a touch of cream or dirty white wall is what I will prefer. I am also thinking of using pastel colors. Oh, it is really hard to decide. Aside from fixing the house we also need to prepare for furniture. 


I would like to have a sala set like to the picture above. I wonder where I can find it or maybe something similar to it. Sleeping is one of my habits so I will also look for bedroom furniture. Since our place is prone to "anay" or termites I would get a metal bed instead. If you know a place where to get  cheap bedroom furniture please leave a comment. Definitely discount bedroom furniture will give me a lot of savings. It is really hot now a day so a good AC unit is included on my list. It really excites me to move to our own house. I hope will be able to save enough money to get what I want.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! When will you be able to move into your new home? I'm excited about having my own home too, kaya i know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope anytime this year eh ma turn over na cia pero next year pa kmi mag move after ng school year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! ano na pong balita doon sa monthly amortization ng bahay na binili ninyo?Ganun po ba daw talaga ang proseso? Nagpaplano din po kasi bumili ng bahay sa may Summer Pointe. Salamat po =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi anonymous,

    Ganon daw talaga ang process meron advance MA. I visited the site a few weeks ago pero indi pa nkatayo ung house nmin although marami ng houses sa phase 2. pero so far wla pa akong narereceive na letter ulit for MA after my 6months of paying. I will try to contact them anytime this week to check on the status. I texted them but I am not getting a reply... wew.

    ReplyDelete