Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pasta with Cheese Sauce

It is a cheesy Friday. Our team decided to bring any food with cheese and chow together. I experimented on a pasta that I saw online my own version. Check it out.


What you need:
500g of pasta (me I used penne)
1 can of evap milk
1 small box of cheddar cheese (grated)
1 tsp of butter
1 bell pepper (diced)
salt
basil leaves (you can buy  mccormick in a small bottle available in supermarkets)

How to Cook:
Cook pasta until tender, drain and set aside. In a very low heat put the evap milk and add grated cheese. Add butter and bell pepper. Continue mixing until cheese has melted. To make the sauce thicker you can mix a tsp of cornstarch and half glass of water and add it. Add salt to taste (which I forgot hehehe). Once all cheese has melted pour it on the pasta and mix. Add basil leaves as desire.

You can actually play around with these you can add other ingredients maybe mushroom or ground pork and use a different herb.

No comments:

Post a Comment