Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Plants Vs Zombies

My office mate told me to try playing Plants Vs Zombies. It is quite addictive. Me and my husband are actually comparing who is better. I would say this is a strategy game. You need not to let the zombies enter your house by placing different plants to attack the zombies. It comes with Adventure Game, Puzzle Mode, Mini Games and Survival. You can also get 3 types of garden where you can plant and earn gold. The Puzzle, Mini Game and Survival can be unlocked by playing the adventure game.

Go ahead and try playing this, but I already warned you this is an addictive game. See if can beat me on survival I was able to survive for 26flags! Weeee!! I'll post a pic later when I get home.

 Zen Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment